Dromida Vista UAV Quadcopter RTF
This is the Radio Controlled, Electric Powered Ready to Fly Vista UAV Quadcopter from Dromida.
Recommended age 14 and older.
- Frame: Rugged plastic
- Flight Modes: Four;
- Easy Mode: Control rates are low, default model for controller, for indoor use and when pilot is learning to fly
- Normal Mode: Control rates are high, for outdoor use or when more agility is desired
- Advanced Mode: Advanced stabilization is off and control rates are low
- Expert Mode: Advanced stabilization is off and control rates are high
- Performs flips at the touch of a button on transmitter
- Radio: Dromida MR100 SLT with digital trims, flight mode button and flip button, transmitter is powered by four included AAA batteries receiver is compatible with other SLT transmitters such as the Tactic TTX650. (A transmitter with an AnyLink can also be used to fly this quadcopter provided it has helicopter programming, programmable mixing, and at least 6 channels to control all of the features of the Vista.)
- Gyro: 3-axis with 3 accelerometers for stable indoor flight
- Lights: High-intensity multi-color LEDs for easy tracking and orientation
- Battery: 850mAh 1S LiPo
- Charger: USB type
- Warranty: Ninety day limited warranty through Hobby Services beginning at date of purchase
- RTF Vista UAV Quadcopter
- LED Lights
- Extra set of Blades
- Four AAA Batteries
- LiPo Battery
- USB Charger
- Instruction Manual
FOLLOW RULES FOR SAFE OPERATION OF FPV AIRCRAFT!
- Diagonal: 9.8" (251mm)
- Weight: 4.3oz (122g)
Always follow the AMA Safety Code when operating model aircraft.
and search for "FPV 550" and read "Document 550 - to learn about the safe operation of FPV "First Person View" systems in model aircraft.
Please call us for in-store stock availability @ 415-386-2802
We are located at 5150 Geary Blvd. at 16th Ave. in San Francisco, CA - Click here for a map.