Dremel VersaTip Multipurpose Tool Kit
The DREMEL® VersaTip™ is a professional quality, multipurpose heated tool designed to perform a wide variety of tasks. The tool features a powerful, 30 watt, bronze core heating element that delivers up to 1,050°F tip temperature. Five interchangeable tips are included for added versatility and creativity.
- One Woodburning Tool (Black plastic handle/UL listed Black cord)
- One #471 Tip - Universal Woodburning/Leather Crafting: for deep, dark detailing and shading
- One #473 Tip - Script Woodburning/Leather Crafting: for broader lines and softer detailing
- One #470 Tip - Soldering: for electronics and hobby soldering applications
- One #499 Tip - Hot Knife: for cutting and fusing styrofoam, foamcore, plastics and rope
- One #474 Tip - Fine Stencil Cutting/Wodburning/Leather Crafting: for cutting stencils, to achieve fine lines, dots and curves in wood and leather
- One Instruction Sheet
- Maximum tip temperature: 1,050 Degrees F
- Weight: 2-1/2 ounces
- Length: 7-3/8"
- Watts: 30
- Volts: 110-120 AC
- Approval: U/L and CSA
Type of solder recommended is a high quality 50/50 (50% tin) rosin core solder.
Please call us for in-store stock availability @ 415-386-2802
We are located at 5150 Geary Blvd. at 16th Ave. in San Francisco, CA - Click here for a map.